CONQUEST® Condensing Gas Water Heater
THE FASTEST GROWING, ENGINEER-SPECIFIED, CONDENSING WATER HEATER IN THE NEW CONSTRUCTION MARKET!!
CONQUEST is a small footprint, fire tube, condensing storage water heater featuring a submerged combustion chamber and spiraled array of fire tubes fabricated entirely from AquaPLEX.
- Up to 97% thermal efficiency from 40°F to 140°F
at full rate
- Part load efficiency up to 99% with modulating models
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1
- Heaters qualify for LEED certification and may contribute to additional LEED points due to efficiency
Inputs / Storage
- 199 – 250 – 299 Mbtu in a 100 gallon tank
- 399 – 500 – 600 – 700 – 800 Mbtu in a 130 gallon tank
Burner / Venting
- Natural gas or LP gas.
- Premix stainless steel surface burner. < 20 ppm NOx, SCAQMD compliant.
- Gas trains are ANSI/CSA compliant and include a second safety shutoff valve and gas pressure regulator.
- Sealed combustion, category IV venting. Direct vents 100 eq. feet or more.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- AquaPLEX® engineered duplex alloy storage tank and heat exchanger.
- Non-ferrous, removable tank connections.
- NO ANODE RODS REQUIRED OR USED.
- Energy Star certified
- ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3
- SCAQMD listed at <20 ppm NOx.
- ASME, section IV, part HLW stamped and National Board Registered.
- CSD-1 (GE-GAP) controls optional.
- ELT-listed as low-lead, NSF 372 compliant
- AquaPLEX tank and heat exchanger with a 15 year warranty
Tank warranty covers leaks, production of discolored/rusty water, chloride stress corrosion cracking, condensate corrosion or defects in material or workmanship
Information provided above is summary only. Refer to written warranties and service policies for full details.