POWER VTX® Condensing Water Heater
INTRODUCING THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE
AquaPLEX PRODUCT FAMILY!
POWER VTX is a condensing (95.5% thermal efficient) storage water heater featuring a submerged combustion chamber, enhanced fire tubes and a storage tank fabricated entirely from AquaPLEX.
- Up to 97% thermal efficiency from 40°F to 140°F at full rate
- Modulating burner provides part load efficiency up to 99%
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1-2013
- Heaters qualify for LEED certification and may contribute to additional LEED points due to efficiency
Inputs / Storage
- 500 – 750 – 1000 Mbtu in a 225 gallon tank
Burner / Venting
- Natural gas or LP gas.
- Premix stainless steel surface burner. < 20 ppm NOx, SCAQMD compliant.
- Gas trains are ANSI/CSA compliant and include a second safety shutoff valve and gas pressure regulator.
- Direct remote air up to 200 eq. feet through 6-inch diameter material.
- Category IV venting (positive pressure) up to 200 eq. feet through 6-inch diameter material.
- AquaPLEX® engineered duplex alloy storage tank and heat exchanger.
- Non-ferrous, removable tank connections.
- Because corrosion is not possible, NO ANODE RODS NOR INDUCED CURRENT ANODE SYSTEMS ARE REQUIRED OR USED.
- ETL listed to ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3
- FM compliant. Certified at <20 ppm NOx.
- ASME, section IV, part HLW stamped and National Board Registered.
- CSD-1 (GE-GAP) controls optional.
- ELT-listed as low-lead, NSF 372 compliant
- AquaPLEX tank and heat exchanger with a 15 year warranty. (8 years full, 7 years prorated)
Tank warranty covers leaks, production of discolored/rusty water, chloride stress corrosion cracking, condensate corrosion or defects in material or workmanship
Information provided above is summary only. Refer to written warranties and service policies for full details.