AquaSolve is an environmentally-friendly commercial scale control system. AquaSolve uses the scientifically proven concept of Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) technology to control the formation of scale in plumbing systems by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, passive microscopic particles without using salt or harsh chemicals like water softeners and chemical additives.
With a compact footprint and simple sizing to reduce installation time, AquaSolve increases operational efficiency and helps to reduce maintenance costs and premature equipment failure, while ensuring the longevity of your water heating system.
Learn more about how AquaSolve can help your next project – watch our video.
Features and Benefits
- Scale-control without salt or chemicals
- Extends product life
- Simple sizing and installation
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Compact footprint
- No control valve, electricity, or drain system required
- No wastewater or backwashing
- Provides immediate ROI through energy savings
- Retains beneficial minerals including Calcium and Magnesium
- 5-year warranty on tank system covers defects in material or workmanship
- 2-year warranty on the media based on performance
- WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for lead free compliance