We all have a responsibility to the environment. That's why we strive to minimize emissions and waste while using raw materials and energy efficiently.
Long Product Life
Our water heaters have some of the longest product lives in the industry – often three times that of our competitors which means we’re consuming and creating much less waste.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Not only is stainless steel non-toxic and 100% recyclable, the stainless steel we use is from 80% recycled materials. We also recycle in other ways:
- The outer shells of our Conquest water heater are made from recycled milk bottles (LDPE)
- We recycle cardboard, wooden pallets and scrap metal throughout our manufacturing process
Reduced Emissions and Energy
We’ve updated many facets of our manufacturing process to reduce emissions and energy use:
- We installed skylights in our factory to increase natural lighting and reduce electrical consumption
- We powder coat paint our units to avoid the use of harmful VOCs that are found in spray or liquid paints
- We use fiberglass without colorants
- Our AquaPLEX tanks don’t require linings of any kind whereas a great deal of energy is used to manufacture glass-lined tanks which are heated to 1600 degrees